To receive payment from Pangle for your app properties, you need to provide your payment information and sign an e-contract as follows:
1. Go to My Account (located in the upper-righthand corner).
2. Fill in your account information and qualification information.
3. Check your inbox for an email that will ask you to sign the online contract via DocuSign.
4. Sign the online contract on DocuSign. The contract should be counter-signed and available on the platform within 24 hours.
* Please note that you will always be able to download your contract from the Pangle platform.
Signing the invoice
Invoices are generated automatically on the platform around the 10th day of each month, and will be sent to your email address for completion in DocuSign after you have signed them on the platform as follows:
1. Go to the Payment tab.
2. Click Sign on the statement.
3. Check for an email containing your invoice at your registered email address. If you wish to receive the invoice at another email address, please contact your dedicated Account Manager.
4. Sign the invoice to ensure your payment is issued in a timely manner.
* Please note that Pangle supports payment in USD.