1. Ad content received from Pangle must be rendered as received without alteration of any kind. Partner must not alter any of the ad content or features provided by Pangle. Examples include, but are not restricted to the following:
a. Changing the ad landing page or download url
b. Storing or extending caching for any ad content
c. Changing the display sequence for any ad content
d. Altering the size of the close button on ad content
2. Partner must visibly tag and differentiate ad content from other native app content. Examples where ad content is not clearly differentiated from other native app content include, but are not restricted to the following:
a. Failing to leave a boundary between ad content and clickable native app content, for example, blurring the ad frame and making it difficult for users to identify the boundary between ad content and native app content
b. Making the ad clickable area full screen in order to increase clicks
c. Associating content that is remunerated on performance metrics with an ad without express written approval of Pangle
3. Partner must not negatively affect the user experience by misguiding users to click on ad backgrounds or other non-clickable ad content.
4. Partner must not reduce the size of the close button on ad content or add fake buttons to mislead users.
5. Partner must not use the Pangle ads logo on non-Pangle ad inventory.
6. For mobile advertising, Partner must not display ads when the user’s mobile device is locked. This includes not causing the user’s mobile device screen to light up to display ads when the user’s mobile device is locked.
7. For in-app mobile advertising, Partner must not display ads outside of the app. Partners must ensure that users must be able to clearly identify which app the ad is associated with. Partner must not display ads to the user when the Partner’s app is in the background of the mobile device or when the user is using other apps.
8. We do not allow ads to be displayed where there is no content, including placeholder content for sites or apps under construction.